Micwizard Micwizard

Wow!

The animation is incredible, and the action is brilliant. Those backdrops (the houses and castles) could use a bit of work though. Seriously though, incredible animation work!

UBIK UBIK

Oh dear.

This is the reason people should get used to using flash before they try to make a submission. The best thing that can come of this is that in a year or so you will look back and think "How the hell did I make something that bad?".

Seriously, my eyes bled.

kingchedda responds:

agreed, I will think that LATER, but as of now, i put a lot of effort kinda.

Stamper &amp;lt;/3 Stamper </3

Could have been pretty great.

If you had actually thought about the relationship between Tom and Stamper you could have come up with a pretty great Flash, instead you just used the exact same ideas and scenes from the Mindchamber </3 Flash.

Also when they were hugging it at the end it would have been hilarious if Tom's hand had slowly started sliding downwards before the fade out.

All in all a pretty average clone of a slightly better movie.

Frax responds:

k lol

Wonchop Demo Reel 07 Wonchop Demo Reel 07

Superb!

Love your flash work, especially the Lock stuff. You're definitely one of my favourite animators around at the moment.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Truly immense

Brilliant. The animation was perfect. Loved the Fry joke.

Al needs to hire you or something...

Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

Lol

Funny, may cause seizures though.

Igor the Clown Igor the Clown

Nice

The music was really good, the animation was good but at some points seemed a bit sloppy (forward roll over the pliers/when getting in/out of the box). The art (drawings) were nice but the way they were cut out didnt look great, maybe you should have gone over them in flash or used a white background?
The movie was quite slow, a higher fps would be nicer (since it was tween animated this wouldnt really make your work any harder).
The sync was nice, really tied in with the music especially towards the start. I really liked this, very original and well done!

SuperPope Episode 1 SuperPope Episode 1

great

Heh, i remember seeing this on your site many years ago, loved it then and love it now. Great art and animation, great use of sound.

All the small things. All the small things.

Not great

I love this song, but your video seems to have very little relevance to it at all. The drawing was pretty good but the animation was fairly poor. The lip-sync didnt seem to fit and was pretty boring to watch.

FF Sprites within. FF Sprites within.

I like it

The writing was good, some great ideas. I think some parts of it could have been animated better though.