Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

Kinda lacking...

The original concept, and the simple controls are okay. Not a bad base to build a game on, but I feel it stops being fun pretty quick.

Even at the start I felt like there were enemies appearing that I had zero chance of reaching, which is frustrating. Then the two hit enemies come in, which are in some ways better because if you don't get that second hit you at least get a chance to finish them off on their way up. Though if you don't get even the first hit you're just as screwed.

Worse still, those damn electric buzzers! Even with just one of them playing against the 2nd boss was zero fun. Constantly being punished, even when I haven't made a mistake. Having control taken away over and over just gets annoying. Then when there are three, I would have rage quitted had I not run out of $.

The visuals are great and the game is solid control-wise, it just isn't fun to play.

Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

Dude...

Those songs... that broom... the guitar hero stuff? Kinda shameless.

Doggy Drag Doggy Drag

Turds for all

I think this game is the dog's bollox. The dog should bob his head to the music on the menu screen that would be SOOO AWESOME!
I scored 7267 does that make me a pro?!?!
The best bit is the hot and cold thing, whoever came up with that needs an OBE.

JPI responds:

Yes, it makes you 1337! What more can I say?

Paper Golf Paper Golf

=)

Nice to see you got rid of the bug I mentioned, though there are still some issues with those trees (I can see you made a decent effort at it though).
The game is fun and original well done. =)

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Neat

Wow Ryan you have got a lot better at programming since the first game, this one is a huuuuge step forward. And you managed to code a full pathfinding engine without skimping on the artwork, well done!

Kn!ght Part 2 Kn!ght Part 2

Seems bugged

When i walk left i get a white screen, and when i click play from that it comes back to the first screen. when i walk right i appear at the left edge of the same screen.
Look fwd to you fixing it up because i quite liked part1.

ARINCHAMBER v.2 ARINCHAMBER v.2

Memories

That music..uuugh reminds me of myst and riven.. creepyness.
The game was pretty well made, though the art wasn't that great. It was too hard for me to work out your world puzzle or watever (tip for the future: disable the right click menu, people can cheat with it)

GLADIATORTR responds:

how can I disable the tab button and the right click menu?

Tribal Jump Tribal Jump

Addictive!

Great game, i got pretty addicted to try get higher score (im no.1 out of 4 ppl now, so i will never check it agaid x) ) can get a bit frustrating when you seem to hit it and go through it, and the first time u see a totem its a bit misleading when it comes at you real fast and i thought it wasnt gna stop!
Love the graphics and sounds, great all round!

Metal Slug Game Metal Slug Game

Hmm

Ok it wasn't bad but it wasn't great.
After a little while it got rather boring, and at about level 3 it is pretty hard to avoid death, since you lose health when you jump over enemies.
The fact that it was all set on one screen doing the same thing and each level was just more enemies falling on top of you, got very boring. You should make some proper side scrolling levels, with more weapons and more variation in gameplay.

Kn!ght Part 1 Kn!ght Part 1

Not bad

I like the style of art, though some parts seemed a bit untidy. One thing that stuck out was no matter which way you walk, when you stop you face right. Idea is nice, don't see much like this very often. Way too short though!
(In response to the previous review: what is the point putting a guide to the game instead of a review... it seems silly to me)