Chaos Within - Tatsu Takahashi Chaos Within - Tatsu Takahashi

Stolen'd

Yes, Tatsu Takahashi stole this song and put it on Newgrounds. While you aren't trying to take credit for it, you are still kinda doing the same thing (when you submit music to Newgrounds you must confirm that you own the copyright, which you don't) otherwise foolish Flash developers will use it and may get in trouble.

I suggest you take this down.

... it is a great song though!

Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead

Great stuff :)

Awesome, same as always. Hope SWiTCH finds his way back!

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah he's back! But I can't edit the description haha too many listens

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

Sick.

Awesome job guys.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks dude :) Good luck with your projects!

Truth or Dare Truth or Dare

Brilliant

I can't believe this only has 12 listens! It's a superb song.
I'm putting this as the first song in my new guitar game so might direct some interest your way.

Sorry to hear the band split up though!

Goukisan - BattleSongLoop Goukisan - BattleSongLoop

Sweet

Going in SCGMD2 for sure. Not quite as catchy as GvP but still pretty slick.

Fighting for Your Life--Battle Fighting for Your Life--Battle

Great stuff

The song itself is brilliant, I think the levels do need adjusting though, at points it sounds a little cluttered. I would love to use this song in the game I am making, please check your NG pm inbox. :)

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks for the review! ^_^

I'll be glad to help out! :) Check your email. :)

I'll fix the levels and everything. :D I made it a wee bit too loud...:P

Thanks!
~Smartpoetic

Into Infinity Into Infinity

Sweet

This is good, just what I have been looking for (for houurs!). Going in my guitar flash game. ;)

Benjerama responds:

Hey, im glad you liked it! I will definitely check out your game when it gets uploaded. Thanks for checking out my stuff! If you want to hear more or get updates on whats in production, go to www.myspace.com/lifeontheedgeband Thanx again!

Guitar Vs. Piano Guitar Vs. Piano

Genius

This is one of the best songs I have heard on Newgrounds, but it is really let down by the drums, they sound terrible.
I personally think a "real" sounding drumbeat would have worked much better (as in, sounds like a guy at a kit rather than a drummachine).
Still.. plan to use this in a submission soon.

Goukisan responds:

thanks:) given the unexpected popularity of this song.. me thinks it's time to re-make it.

We're Not From Around Here We're Not From Around Here

Sweet

You guys are the really something, I am amazed by all your music. You've got some nice harmonies and your vocalists really compliment each other well.
Get your ep and album pre-orders for sale on your site if you need money dammit! Lookin forward to the album a lot.
Going to use this song and maybe a couple others of yours in my flash-in-progress. Hopefully I will finish it =).

Final-Round responds:

awesome man, hope your flash come out nice. The full length yet to be titled cd will be out this April come hell or high water!! save up till then!

Final Fantasy Intro Final Fantasy Intro

Pointless

I don't think theres much point recreating a song with the same instruments and structure. Theres even less point submitting it here, anyone who might use it for flash may aswell just get the original.
Be creative, the prelude is a great song you could do some amazing things with it.

ps. the harp at the start needs some sustain, those high notes make me cringe.